This package includes Civilization III and IV complete.
Civilization III: Complete is the perfect opportunity to fully experience one of the greatest computer strategy games of all time. This all-in-one collection of the original Civ III game and its two expansion packs (Civilization 3: Play The World, Civilization 3: Conquests) includes all conquest scenarios, multiplayer modes, and 31 playable nations. Negotiate, trade, conquer, and rule the world!
Negotiate, trade, conquer, and rule the world. The addictive Sid Meier gameplay gives you many paths to victory by combining diplomatic finesse, cultural domination, and sheer military might.
Enjoy the definitive Civ III experience. All rule changes, extra scenarios, rebalancing of units, special abilities, additional units, difficulty levels, incremental patches, and other game options wrapped up into one package.
Includes all Conquest scenarios, multiplayer modes, and 31 playable nations. Everything that’s made this franchise a success
Civilization IV Complete
Includes: Sid Meier's Civilization IV, Civilization IV: Warlords Expansions and Civilization IV: Beyond The Sword Expansion. Sid Meier's Civilization IV is the ultimate strategy game offering players the chance to lead their chosen nation from the dawn of man through the space age and become the greatest ruler the world has ever known. Civilization IV: Complete takes this award winning experience to a new level by combining Civilization IV, the combat-focused Warlords expansion pack and the epic Beyond the Sword expansion pack - all in one box.
Civilization IV Overview
With over 6 million units sold and unprecedented critical acclaim from fans and press around the world, Sid Meier's Civilization is recognized as one of the greatest PC game franchises of all-time.
Now, Sid Meier and Firaxis Games will take this incredibly fun and addictive game to new heights by adding new ways to play and win, new tools to manage and expand your civilization.
All-new easy to use mod capabilities and intense multiplayer modes and options. Coming to life like never before in a beautifully detailed, living 3D world that will elevate the gameplay experience to a whole new level.
Civilization IV has already been heralded as one of the top ten games of 2005, and a must-have for gamers around the globe
- Civilization IV: Game of the year edition
- Civilization IV: Warlords Expansion Pack
- Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword
- Civilization IV: Colonization
Gameplay has been streamlined for a tighter, faster and more compelling experience.
An easy-to-use interface will be immediately familiar to RTS and action game players, and newcomers to the series will be able to jump in and play.
Flexible Tech tree allows players more strategic choices for developing their civilizations along unique paths. More Civs, Units, and Improvements to enhance and grow your empire.
Multiplayer, LAN and Internet PBEM and Persistent Turn-Based Server (PTBS) offer players all-new strategies and ways to play when competing or cooperating with live opponents.
Whether playing multiplayer or single player, team play offers a new way of setting locked alliances that result in shared wonder effects, visibility, unit trading and shared territory.
Beautiful 3D world with dozens of fully animated units (including culturally unique units) and totally customizable armies. Cities and wonders will appear on the map. Wonder movies are back!
Designed from the ground up for modability, the game contains a powerful map editor with XML and Python support.
Most Civs now have 2 leaders from which to choose, with each Leader having traits that provide various bonuses to the player.
Civilization 4: Warlords Expansion:
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords is the first expansion pack for the award-winning game that has become an instant world-wide hit. Paying homage to some of history's greatest military leaders, the expansion delivers six unique and interesting scenarios, giving players the chance to change the course of history with the help of their new powerful "warlord" unit. Civilization IV: Warlords includes new civilizations, leaders, units, and wonders that offers even more fun and exciting ways for players to expand their civilization's military power as they strive for world domination.
- Warlords – A new great person type called the Warlord will be an indispensable asset to any player bent on world domination.
- Vassal States – You no longer need to obliterate an enemy to defeat them. Conquer your enemies and subjugate them to your rule.
- Game Scenarios – The expansion will deliver six new historical scenarios spanning Alexander's conquests through Genghis Khan's dominance of Asia, in addition to other scenarios that challenge the way that you currently play the game.
- New Civilizations – Six new civilizations will be included, giving you even more options when planning your domination of the world.
- Civilization Leaders – Ten new leaders will be provided, including leaders for the new civilizations as well as additional leaders for existing civilizations.
- Leader Traits – In addition to the many existing leader traits in Civilization IV, two new leader traits accompany the expansion.
- New Wonders – There will be three new awe-inspiring wonders, all contributing new benefits and culture to your civilization.
- Unique Buildings – Players will now be able to construct buildings unique to each civilization.
- Units, Resources, and Improvements – Many new items not available in the core game will be introduced in the new scenarios.
Core Game Tweaks and Additions – Expanded features and gameplay tweaks will be made to the core game.
- Post-Release Patches and Game Upgrades – The pack will contain all of the patches and game additions (pit boss, etc.) yet released for Sid Meier's Civilization IV.
Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword Expansion:
The biggest Civ expansion ever! The massive universe of 2005's PC Game of the Year just became more epic. Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword delivers more core game play and scenario content than any other Civ expansion in history. Now we've included everything in the world ... and then some.
More Civ Than Ever - With a massive increase of 10 civilizations, 64 buildings, 11 scenarios, 5 wonders, 6 technologies, corporations, a brand new espionage system and expanded trade routes, Beyond the Sword is a must-have expansion pack to the greatest strategy franchise of all time.
Scenarios: Expect the Unexpected - 11 additional scenarios include settling new worlds in Final Frontier, battling zombies in Afterworld, conquering medieval Western Europe in Charlemagne, and more...
Advanced Starts - For the first-time ever, launch a game in later eras with this new feature that allows you to purchase units, cities, improvements, and technologies to start your game.
Unstoppable Corporations - Found your own corporation and spread its influence as another tool to gain control over the world.
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization is the third offering in the Civilization IV series. A re-imagining of the classic Colonization strategy game Sid Meier created in 1994, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization is a total conversion of the Civilization IV engine into a game experience in which players will lead a European nation on their quest to colonize and thrive in the New World. Players will be challenged to guide their people from the oppressive motherland, discover a New World, negotiate, trade and fight as they acquire great power and battle for their freedom and independence.
- Classic Game Design: The strategy classic is rebuilt with improved visuals, while retaining the addictive gameplay and fun that are synonymous with Sid Meier games.
- Establish a New Nation: Play as the English, Spanish, French or Dutch and journey to a brave new world in search of freedom from your oppressive homeland.
- Detailed Tutorial: Enhanced tutorial helps both fans of Colonization and new players on their way to ruling the New World.
- Multiplayer Offers Tons of Replay: Compete with friends from all over the world via the Internet and "Play by Email" modes or compete locally via the Hotseat and LAN modes, offering multiple ways to conquer the New World.
- Improved Diplomacy: Sustain peace and support your followers as you engage in advanced negotiations with natives, other colonists and the hostile homeland. Trade resources, gold and land as you build the foundation for a self sufficient and powerful colony.
- Historical Figures Provide Adaptive Gameplay: Acquire founding fathers such as John Smith, Patrick Henry and Samuel Adams who will help guide your nation to freedom based on your gameplay style.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- 1.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 1.7GB free Hard Disk Space: 3.8 GB Free
- DVD-ROM Drive
- 128 MB Video Card w/ DirectX 8 support (pixel & vertex shaders)
- DirectX 7 compatible sound card
- DirectX version 9.0c (included) or higher